- 27-Jan-2017 to 20-Feb-2017 (PST)
- Housing and Energy Services
- 97365, OR, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement plans, paid time off
Offering help for today and skills for tomorrow, Community Services Consortium has the unique opportunity to change lives. By providing education, tools and resources we help individuals and families chart a brighter course for their future. If helping people help themselves sounds like one of your passions, we want to hear from you. Currently, we are accepting applications for our Newport, Oregon office:
Eligibility Clerk - $11.50 hr (Bi-lingual, English/Spanish required)
- Full time M-F, 8-5, can accommodate some flexibility within business hours.
- Excellent employee benefits;
- Affordable medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents.
- Short and long term disability coverage, life insurance and two retirement plans.
- Paid time off includes;
- Vacation accrue leave at 8 hours per month
- Sick Leave accrue leave at 8 hours per month
- Holidays 10 fixed and 2 floating to use on dates of your choice
If you enjoy a fast paced and rewarding environment serving people from your local community, this opportunity is for you. General duties include interviewing clients and obtaining information/documentation to assess eligibility for assistance programs. Previous client intake experience, data entry, face to face customer service skills and experience working with low income clients is a plus.
A caring ATTITUDE and a WILLINGNESS to learn are all you need to start, we will provide the rest!
High School diploma or equivalent required.
To apply go to www.communityservices.us
To view job description click here
CSC is a community Action Agency helping Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties.